Talica II Lever Drag Reels
Shimano Talica II Lever Drag Reels are 2-speed button shift reels that are all about castability and cranking power so anglers can battle big fish on lighter gear. With an unbelievably smooth drag Talica II reels will help you bring in fish that are far bigger than you ever imagined possible with such a small frame reel. Shimano Talica II Lever Drag Reels are light for their size and power and are perfect for braided line such as Power Pro of Tuf-Line using fluorocarbon or monofilament leaders. Made in Japan.
Quality features include:
• Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
• E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
• 2 year warranty with online registration
• One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
• Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Side plate with E.I.
• Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
• Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
• Topless Design
• Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
• Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
• Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
• Ergonomic Power Handle
• Ratcheting Drag Lever
• Preset Knob with Click
• 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
• 6 - S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
• Aluminum Rod Clamp
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
• Made in Japan