Talica Lever Drag Reels
Shimano Talica Lever Drag Reels are all about castability and cranking power so anglers can battle big fish on lighter gear. With an unbelievably smooth drag Talica reels will help you bring in fish that are far bigger than you ever imagined possible with such a small frame reel. Shimano Talica Lever Drag Reels come with the Pre-installed Long Range Special (L.R.S.) style drag cam, which is designed to provide maximum drag output for heavy settings with heavy line. There is also a Special 20 Pound Drag Cam included with each reel for times when light line is to order of the day. These reels are perfect for braided line such as Power Pro of Tuf-Line using fluorocarbon or monofilament leaders. Made in Japan.
Quality features include:
• Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
• E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
• 2 year warranty with online registration
• Comes with L.R.S. Drag Cam Pre-Installed
• 20# Monofilament Cam included in box
• One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
• Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Side plate with E.I.
• Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
• Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Spool Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
• Topless Design
• Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
• Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
• Silent Anti-Reverse
• Ergonomic Power Handle
• Super Stopper with Assist Stopper
• Ratcheting Drag Lever
• Preset Knob with Click
• HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
• 6 - S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
• 1 - A-RB Roller Bearing
• Aluminum Rod Clamp
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
• Made in Japan