Trinidad A Casting Reels
Shimano Trinidad A Casting Reels won the prestigious ICAST Best Saltwater Reel of the Year and once you have one of these in your hands the reason is obvious. Shimano Trinidad is a name that resonates with all Saltwater Anglers. It has earned an impeccable reputation for power and reliability worldwide. Shimano Trinidad A Casting Reels are lighter, smaller and more compact yet stronger than any previous Trinidad reel thanks to quality features that include X-Ship, HEG gearing, E.I. corrosion protection, and Dartanium II carbon drag system. Made in Japan.
Quality features include:
• High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
• X-Ship Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency, Power and Smoothness
• New Dartainium II Woven Carbon Fiber Drag for High Pressures and Durability
• Super Free for incredible freespool and castability
• E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
• Ultra-Lightweight Cold Forged Aluminum Magnumlite Spool with E.I.
• Compact, One-Piece Cold Forged AL Frame and Left Side plate Design with E.I.
• One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined AL Right Side plate with E.I.
• S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Bearings)
• Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
• Manual Metal Clutch Lever with Corrosion Prevention Pad
• Adjustable Handle Shank
• Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
• Chrome Plated Screws
• Cold Forged AL Drag Star with Micro-Click
• Metal Rod Clamp
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
• Made in Japan