Lew's BB2 Inshore Speed Spool 7.1:1 Casting Reel IS2SH
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 7.1:1 | Capacity: 14lb/190yd | Bearings: 7+1 | Weight: 8.1 oz. | MPN: IS2SH
8 Bearing System • Multi Setting Brake • Zero-Reverse
Like its freshwater BB2 cousin, the Inshore wide-model baitcast reel holds more line; it has a line capacity of up to 190 yards of 14-pound test. The reel makes for longer casts, plus handles the runs of powerful reds. The reel’s placement of an oversized silver titanium-coated line guide farther away from the spool minimizes line friction and adds to casting distance.
- One-piece all aluminum frame and handle sideplate with three external drain ports of frame
- Braid ready, machined forged, double anodized, deep capacity, aluminum spool
- High strength brass gearing for durability
- Premium 8 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension knob with audible click
- Rugged carbon composite drag system that provides up to 14 lb. of drag power
- Audible click bowed anodized metal star drag
- Bowed 95MM anodized aluminum crankin handle with New EVA power handle knobs
- Oversized silver titanium line guide positioned farther from the spool to minimize line friction and maximize casting performance
- Quick release sideplate mechanism provides easy access to spool and centrifugal brake system
- External lube port
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 7.1:1 | Capacity: 14lb/190yd | Bearings: 7+1 | Weight: 8.1 oz. | MPN: IS2SH Model LIS2SH Manufacturer Lew's Color Silver Price $209.99 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Casting Series BB2 Gear Ratio None Ball Bearings 7+1 Capacity 14lb/190yd Line Retrieve per Crank 31" Retrieve Right Hand Dexterity Right Reel Weight 8.1 oz.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
awsome reel for the money! Chase specks and reds all day and not wear down your forearm! Very smooth handle turn and no worries about saltwater getting inside. Sealed gears along with 3 drain ports make maintance child's play!
- Great product
Very good reel. I never had one this nice.