NEW 2017 Team Lew's Custom Pro Speed Spool Casting Reel 8.3:1- TLCP1XH
SPECIFICATIONS: Dexterity: Right Hand | Gear Ratio: 8.3:1 | Capacity: Mono yd/lb: 110/12 | LPT: 33" | Weight: 5.8 oz. | MPN: TLCP1XH
Built on Lew's new and exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, making it compact, powerful and loaded. It is Lew’s lowest profile design ever, weighs only 5.8 ounces, sits super low in the reel seat and provides unmatched balance. Made possible by SLP cutting-edge engineering, styling and performance, the Team Lew’s Custom Pro is 10 percent smaller than traditional Speed Spools, yet has all of the top-of-the-line features.
- Lightweight one-piece aluminum frame
- 11-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearings
- Strong, lightweight Carbon C45 sideplates
- Speed Dial provides quick and easy line recognition
- Double anodized 32MM Duralumin U-spool
- Externally adjustable 4-pin, 27 position SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Breaking (ACB) system
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 14lbs. of drag power
- Zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patent pending Speed Keeper™ hook keeper
- Bowed, lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knobs
- External lube port
Model Bearings Wt. Oz. Line Capacity Gear Ratio IPT TLCP1H 10+1 5.8 110/12 6.8:1 27" TLCP1SH 10+1 5.8 110/12 7.5:1 30" TLCP1XH 10+1 5.8 110/12 8.3:1 33" TLCP1SHL* 10+1 5.8 110/12 7.5:1 30"
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Dexterity: Right Hand | Gear Ratio: 8.3:1 | Capacity: Mono yd/lb: 110/12 | LPT: 33" | Weight: 5.8 oz. | MPN: TLCP1XH Model LTLCP1XH Manufacturer Lew's Color Silver Price $259.99 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Casting Series Speed Spool Gear Ratio 8.3:1 Ball Bearings 10+1 Capacity Mono yd/lb: 110/12 Line Retrieve per Crank 33" Retrieve Right Hand Dexterity Right Reel Weight 5.8oz.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great reel
I fished Revos in the past. I tried a Lew's for the first time last year and am hooked. The faster gear ratio is great for topwater. The Winn knobs on this one make it hands down the best reel I own..