Penn Battle Reel Spinning 6BB+1RB 210/6 PBTL1000
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right or Left | Gear Ratio: 5.2:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono 180/2, 115/4, 80/6; Braid 160/6, 130/8, 115/10 | Bearings: 6+1 | Max Drag: 7lbs. | LPT: 20" | Weight: 7.9oz | MPN: BTL1000
- Full metal body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Superline Spool - No backing needed because of the rubber gasket keeps superline from slipping
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Techno-balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- Machined and anodized aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right or Left | Gear Ratio: 5.2:1 | Capacity: Mono 180/2, 115/4, 80/6; Braid 160/6, 130/8, 115/10
Bearings: 6+1 | Max Drag: 7lbs. | LPT: 20" | Weight: 7.9oz | MPN: BTL1000
Model PBTL1000 Manufacturer Penn Color Grey Price $99.95 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Battle Gear Ratio 5.2:1 Ball Bearings 6+1 Capacity YD/LB: Mono 180/2, 115/4, 80/6; Braid 160/6, 130/8, 115/10 Line Retrieve per Crank 20" Max Drag 7 lbs. Retrieve Right or Left Hand Dexterity Right or Left Reel Weight 7.9 oz.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Battle 1000
Great Service. Will do Buisness again
- can not believe the low price
This is first time I have ordered form you, but it will not be last.
- Great reel!
Help up well for 6 recent days of saltwater fishing. Great, smooth drag. Looks to be pretty durable and well made.
- Good stuff!
Ive been perch jerkin for 60 years.....Penn Battle spinning reels are the best i have ever used!
- The Battle is the best bang for the buck.
For higher end spinners the Penn Battle is the best ones I have. 1000,2000, and 3000 covers everything from ultralight to Snook and Reds. Ultra smooth, durable in salt use, and are better than their price. No need to spend more.
- Awesome product
Product is great
- Reel is aesome
I would recommend this reel to anyone fishing pan size fish. My son love it. Thanks Capt. Tim