Redfield Revenge Scope 3-9x42 Matte 4-Plex R115208
Our Revenge® riflescopes feature bright, clear optics; rugged reliability; and an exclusive “in-scope” ballistic ranging system (the only one of its kind) that puts you dead on the money every time.
- Long Eye Relief
- Illuminator Lens System
- Accu-Trac Adjustments
- 100% Waterproof / Fogproof
- Impact Tested Reliability
- 4-Plex Reticle
- Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: FullY Multi-Coated Lens System
- Adjustment Markings: Pop-up Resettable 1/4 MOA Finger Click Adjustments
- Maintube Diameter: 1"
- Environmental Protection: Nitrogen Filled
- Actual Magnification: 3.0-8.6
- Linear Field of View (ft @ 100yd)/(m @ 100m): 32.9-11.4/11.0-3.8
- Exit Pupil (mm): 14.2-4.9
- Weight (oz./grams): 14.8/420
- Length (in/cm): 12.4/32.0
- Mounting Space (in/cm): 5.6/14.2
- Objective Aperture (mm): 42.0
- Eye Relief (in/mm): 3.5/89
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 70
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 70
- Product Specs
Model R115208 Manufacturer Redfield Color Matte Price $179.99 Shop By Scopes Options Rifle Power 3-9x42
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Good product
Good product for the money
Great scope a+++++++++++
- Great scope for the money.
Good scope for the money, very clear and was zeroed in right out of the box, I'm using it on a thumper .450 bushmaster so you can imagine the abuse in recoil it is taking and it is handling it just fine..
- Great scope for money
The Redfield Revenge scope is a very good scope especially for the price. Purchased two. One for a muzzle loader and one for a 7mm-08. Both guns were easy to zero at 100 yard,
Saved approximately $32 per scope as compared to a local chain retailer.
Seller gets an A+.
- Value for the money
Good quality glass with nice clarity for the price.
- Great scope for the money!
Very clear scope. Bought it for my sons rifle and really didnt want to spend a fortune on a scope for a rifle that he will out grow in a couple of years and i have a redfield myself on mine. Great scope with clear optics and easy adjustments. Cant go wrong with these scopes.