Still using Stren, Triline, Seaguar, Maxima, or Berkley monofilament linesIJ Just as Megabass and lucky Craft have set the standard for lures and soft baits, Sunline from Japan has done the same for the new age of fishing line. Got a great rod and reelIJ Why compromise that outfit with a line not up to the taskIJ
Sunline products are truly the "Next Generation" in fishing line. The problems associated with first generation line has been address and solved! Everyone on our staff was so impressed with the Sunline Products that we decided our customers needed and deserved this wonderful, premium line. Try this Super Quality line to see just what you have been missing. Made in Japan
Sunline Super Natural is a a World Class Super Basic Monofilament line designed to give the high performance required in a wide range of situations. PROFESSIONAl GRADE lINE for all of us is here!
- FEATURES:Sunline's original UV-R processing for maximum protection against nylon's nemesis, UV rays. Minimizes reduction in line strength over time.
- Supple and easy to handle, Super Natural spools easily onto the reel and stays organized. More high strength, balanced performance nylon line with emphasis on knot strength as well as overall strength.
- Moderate stretch minimizes excessive shocks, yet has the ability to hang in there past the line limits.
- Consistant line diameter and accurate "true round" cross section for low memory that is resistant to kinks and curls.
- Product Specs
Model 63758782 Manufacturer Sunline Color Jungle Green Price $9.99 Shop By Fishing Line Series Super Natural Line Type Monofilament Spool Size 330 Yards Color Green
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Absolutely hands down best line bar none
I will start by stating that at the moment in my fishing closet i have probably 100,000 yards of Sunline. I simply refuse to use anything else, be that for Salmon Fishing, Steelhead,Trout,Bass,Squid ,etc. It is thinnest line i have found that has strength , not very prone to abrasion, looks -feels natural, does not tangle especially on spinning outfits.Least but not last , it costs a lot less than "leading" brands that feel like rope when fishing .i would pay $30 for 330 yards of this line anyday!!!!