Abel Hybrid Hemostat
Abel is – and has always been – at the forefront of innovation and design in the flyfishing industry. Our new hemostats are another perfect example of our ingenuity. Unlike the standard hemostats that automatically lock the instant you close them, the new Abel Hybrid Hemostats feature a unique locking mechanism that only engages when you want it to. It utilizes a precision thumb lock on the top of the handle. Old fashioned “classic” hemostats can then be anything but simple to unlock – especially with cold, wet fingers while holding a slippery fish. But with the Hybrid Hemostat, it’s as easy as pulling a trigger to release the locking mechanism. A quick squeeze of the ergonomically designed handles or sliding back the sleek thumb lock is all that’s needed to unlock the jaws.
The stainless steel jaws are not only designed for easy hook removal, but also pinching down even the tiniest of hook barbs – perfect for those who enjoy safely releasing a fish as much as catching it. These jaws are not only replaceable, but guaranteed for life. Visit your local Abel dealer and try a pair – it is the hemostat redefined.
- Ergonomic grip fits any hand
- Innovative locking mechanism makes for easier hook removal
- Integrated loop-tightener on handle.
- Available in any custom finish
- Made in USA with Lifetime warranty
- Top Handle: 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Bottom Handle: 17-4 ph stainless steel
- Locking Mechanism: 316 I stainless steel
- Replaceable Jaws: 17-4 ph stainless steel
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
- Length: 5.600”
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Abel Color Red Made In USA Price $150.00 Shop By Tools Options Hemostat Color Red