Costa Del Mar Pluma
These vintage-inspired female frames are named for the iridescent silvery-purple fish found in the beautiful Atlantic reefs from the Bahamas to Brazil. The 12 soft rays on its dorsal fin inspired our design. Made with shiny, nylon frames and new 5-barrel optical hinges for added sturdiness, these glasses look great on boats, beaches and in backyards.
- Comfortable medium fit.
- Stainless steel 5-barrel optical hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
Plastic is more lightweight than glass for added comfort. It's also impact resistant and extremely durable.
- 100% UV blockage for max protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare & reduces eye strain
- Provides superior clarity
- 100% UV blockage and 100% polarized for superior clarity
- Costa C-WALL™ coating repels oils, water, dust, & scratches
- Patented technology blocks blue & yellow light for better clarity and color
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Costa Del Mar Price $159.00 Shop By Sunglasses Series Pluma Lens Options 580P Fit Medium