DetailsDaiwa Ballistic Ex Spinning Reel 5.6:1
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right or Left | Gear Ratio: 5.6:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 6/210, 8/170, 10/140 | LPT: 33.2" | Max Drag: 15.4 lb. | Bearings: 9 BB | Weight: 8.6 OZ. | MPN: BLS-EX2500H
MAGSEALED SPINNING REELS
Ballistic is now magsealed which will enable it to perform in either fresh or saltwater conditions. Ballistic has a Zaion body and side cover to make it lightweight and corrosion-proof. Add a sealed drag, Air Rotor and Digigear drive and you have a very powerful and durable reel.
- Magsealed construction
- Lightweight, corrosion-proof Zaion body and side cover
- 10 Bearing System (1CRBB + 8BB + 1RB)
- Air Rotor for lighter weight and greater sensitivity
- Air Bail of lightweight, hollow stainless
- Digigear digital gear design
- Waterproof drag
- Machine cut aluminum direct screw in handle
- Two ball bearing spool support keeps drag washers in perfect alignment
- ABS aluminum spool
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right or Left | Gear Ratio: 5.6:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 6/210, 8/170, 10/140
LPT: 33.2" | Max Drag: 15.4 lb. | Bearings: 9 BB | Weight: 8.6 OZ. | MPN: BLS-EX2500H
Manufacturer Daiwa Color Black Price $199.95 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Ballistic Gear Ratio 5.6:1 Ball Bearings 9BB Capacity MONO: 6/210, 8/170, 10/140 Line Retrieve per Crank 33.2" Max Drag 15.4 Retrieve Right or Left Hand Dexterity Right or Left Reel Weight 8.6 oz. Roller Bearings 1 CRBB + 1
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- 5 stars across the board.
excellent reel for inshore fishing. smooth drag.
- Very happy
One of the smoothest reels I own, highly recommended.
- So smooth. light, but powerful
- I have the 2500 EX model and the drag is one of the best I have seen. It is smooth and can go up to 15.4 lbs. This is very powerful for this size of spinning reel and it gives me confidence that if a big one bites, I can handle it. Though it is powerful, the reel is still very light. I can fish all day and not get tired. Plus this thing will cast a mile and I never get tangles. I have used Daiwa Ballistic previous to this one for about a year and have had great results, that is why I bought this second one. This is my favorite reel so far for inshore fishing reds and specks.