DetailsDaiwa Ballistic EX Spinning Reels
MAGSEALED SPINNING REELS
Ballistic is now magsealed which will enable it to perform in either fresh or saltwater conditions. Ballistic has a Zaion body and side cover to make it lightweight and corrosion-proof. Add a sealed drag, Air Rotor and Digigear drive and you have a very powerful and durable reel.
- Magsealed construction
- Lightweight, corrosion-proof Zaion body and side cover
- 10 Bearing System (1CRBB + 8BB + 1RB)
- Air Rotor for lighter weight and greater sensitivity
- Air Bail of lightweight, hollow stainless
- Digigear digital gear design
- Waterproof drag
- Machine cut aluminum direct screw in handle
- Two ball bearing spool support keeps drag washers in perfect alignment
- ABS aluminum spool
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Daiwa Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Procyon Gear Ratio None
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Ballistic Bliss
When it comes to spinning reels I generally prefer Daiwa, Shimano or Pflueger. I debated between the Shimano CI4+ and the Ballistic. When the Ballistic went on sell it was no contest. Hard to beat the smoothness and features of the Ballistic. This reel is smooth as silk, great drag, relatively light
and tough as nails.
Paired it with a Kistler Helium med. spinning rod and it is now my no.1 spinning combo.
Thanks American Legacy
- I really like this reel!
Super smooth, and a a forgiving spinning reel, Daiwa has a real hit on this reel.
- Like the reel so much I hope to get a second.
Very pleased with this reel. Works like a swiss watch. Great discounted price. Took advantage of the mild mid November weather here in Central New York. Spooled up the reel with braid main line and fluoro leader and a keitech easy shiner swim bait. Caught 8 smallies the 1st afternoon then 9 the next day. Actually loving the reel, swimbait combo.