Daiwa SS Tournament Spinning Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 4.9:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 10/210, 12/165, 14/135 | LPT: 28.7" | Max Drag: 15.4 lb. | Bearings: 3BB | Weight: 11.5 oz. | MPN: SS1600
From mountain streams to Bonefish flats in the keys, few reels have earned such a solid reputation for performance and reliability as Daiwa’s Tournament SS Series. Winner of two BassMasters® Classics and “reel of choice” for light saltwater record seekers around the world, these reels have proven themselves against the world’s top gamefish.
- Lifetime® Bail Spring
- Precision worm gear levelwind evenly cross wraps line on spool
- Ultra-reliable roller bail trip mechanism
- Cut-proof SiC (Silicon Carbide) line roller
- Long Cast machined aluminum spool
- 3 stainless steel ball bearings
- Super-smooth drag, with oversized felt and stainless discs and precision click adjustment
- One Touch® folding handle
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 4.9:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 10/210, 12/165, 14/135
LPT: 28.7" | Max Drag: 15.4 lb. | Bearings: 3BB | Weight: 11.5 oz. | MPN: SS1600
Manufacturer Daiwa Price $99.95 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Tournament SS Gear Ratio 4.9:1 Ball Bearings 3BB Capacity 10lb/210yd, 12lb/165yd, 14lb/135yd Line Retrieve per Crank 28.7" Max Drag 15.4 lbs. Retrieve Right Hand Reel Weight 11.5oz.