Daiwa SS Tournament Spinning Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 4.9:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 4/145, 6/110, 8/175 | LPT: 22" | Max Drag: 8.8 lb. | Bearings: 3BB | Weight: 7 oz. | MPN: SS700
From mountain streams to Bonefish flats in the keys, few reels have earned such a solid reputation for performance and reliability as Daiwa’s Tournament SS Series. Winner of two BassMasters® Classics and “reel of choice” for light saltwater record seekers around the world, these reels have proven themselves against the world’s top gamefish.
- Lifetime® Bail Spring
- Precision worm gear levelwind evenly cross wraps line on spool
- Ultra-reliable roller bail trip mechanism
- Cut-proof SiC (Silicon Carbide) line roller
- Long Cast machined aluminum spool
- 3 stainless steel ball bearings
- Super-smooth drag, with oversized felt and stainless discs and precision click adjustment
- One Touch® folding handle
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 4.9:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 4/145, 6/110, 8/175
LPT: 22" | Max Drag: 8.8 lb. | Bearings: 3BB | Weight: 7 oz. | MPN: SS700
Manufacturer Daiwa Price $104.95 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Tournament SS Gear Ratio 4.9:1 Ball Bearings 3BB Capacity 4lb/145yd, 6lb/110yd, 8lb/175yd Line Retrieve per Crank 22" Max Drag 8.8 lbs. Retrieve Right Hand Reel Weight 7.0oz.