Daiwa Tatula XT Casting Rods
Daiwa's new line of Tatula XT bass rods are for the experience bass fisherman that needs quality and value. Tatula XT incorporates High Volume Fiber (HVF) a higher modulus carbon graphite construction of more volume of fibers and less resin which gives the Tatula XT series its lightweight, strength and sensitivity. X45® Bias Graphite Construction for virtually zero blank twist.
NEW TATULA®-XT BASS RODS FEATURES:
- High Volume Fiber (HVF) high modulus carbon graphite construction
- X45® BIAS Graphite Construction for zero blank twist
- Un-sanded Micro Pitch taping blank
- Fuji® painted ACS reel seat (baitcasting) & VSS (spinning)
- Fuji® Aluminum Oxide guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam
- Hook Keeper
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Daiwa Color Black Shop By Fishing Rod Rod Type Casting Series Tatula
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Worth a try
Nice quality rod for the price.