Duckett Black Ice Casting Rod
Boyd presented the challenge to create the best fishing rod ever, so after countless hours, days, months and years we’ve done it. Black Ice is certainly the finest rod we have ever made and will be the best rod you have ever used.
- Multi Modulus X-Helical coil construction.
- Military Grade high modulus, low resin graphite.
- 2 layers of carbon fiber, base layer and external layer.
- Half sand blank construction provides added durability and minimizes weight.
- Average weight through the whole series is 3.5 ounces without sacrificing TRUE power.
- We are so confident with this line of rods that we are offering a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Proprietary KIGAN reinforced plasma coated guides with Zirconia inserts for enhanced performance and durability.
- Proprietary double flanged tip which eliminates insert loss.
- Double foot elevated stripper guide that adds strength and has a smoother transition for longer casts.
- Proprietary Duckett Fishing split reel seat for better transmission of vibration for heightened sensitivity.
- Triple Grade A cork grip for maximized sensitivity.
- EVA foregrip and butt for comfort and durability.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Duckett Color White/Black Shop By Fishing Rod Series Black Ice Rod Type Casting Technique/Species Bass Pieces 1 - One