Duckett Silverado Casting Rod
From guides and epoxy, to overall blank design, Duckett has improved upon all facets of this rod series. The Silverado is a quality performance based rod that doesn’t break the bank.
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- Additional external carbon wrap for enhanced strength and durability.
- Carbon fiber scrim.
- Sensi-touch blanks- made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- High impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA.
- EVA fore grip for better control and feel.
- Proprietary designed True Split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration.
- Definite separation of tip and backbone for enhanced performance, cast ability and control.
- New overall guide design and epoxy dramatically reduces any potential guide failures.
- New proprietary 316 stainless steel frames with groove resistant industrial grade hard chrome inserts.
- Arrow head design, extended foot, thicker neck and locking wrap to eliminate guide pull out and breakage.
- Double foot elevated stripper and first running guide that adds strength and provides a smoother transition as well for longer casts and durability.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Duckett Color Silver Shop By Fishing Rod Series Silverado Pieces 1 - One