Duckett Terex Spinning Rods
Dean started with his favorite frogging rod, the 7 FT Medium Heavy action which by his own admission is the greatest frog rod ever created. From there we developed a heavier action rod for cover and junk and we came up with his 7’4 Heavy action. We rounded off Dean’s signature series with a 7’ Medium action cranking rod. With the development of these three rods we used it as a model to create the perfect set of conventional guided rods. We are using our same tapers, power and actions from our extremely popular, industry changing micro magic series of rods with the additional expertise and input from Dean Rojas. We know that we have the greatest micro guided rod on the market and now we have created the ultimate conventional guided rod.
- Sensi-Touch™ blanks – made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod;
- Carbon fiber scrim for durability and weight reduction;
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity;
- Triple Grade A cork fore grip with high impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA butt for added durability;
- Definite separation of tip and backbone for enhanced performance, cast ability and control;
- Comfort grip Fuji reel seats;
- Industrial grade 316SS guides for superior strength and corrosion resistance;
- Two stage slope frame for decreasing line tangling;
- Reverse deep drawn frame helps protect the ceramic ring for greater impact resistance;
- Anti-skid groove design on foot ensures guides stay in place;
- Ring lock design.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Duckett Color Black & White Shop By Fishing Rod Rod Type Spinning Technique/Species Bass Series Terex