Enigma Aaron's Edge Casting Rods
- All rods designed for the ultimate in perfection and performance by two-time Bassmaster Angler of the Year Aaron Martens
- Featuring the award-winning MicroWave guide system for improved casting distance and accuracy, and fewer backlashes
- Exceptionally light and strong blanks made from high-strain Japanese carbon fibers and featuring Super Nano advanced resin systems in proprietary designs to focus on targeting each angling purpose
- Blank-exposed trigger seats for incredible sensitivity, high-density EVA handles for better strike transmission, and custom foregrip for better rod control
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Each rod comes with a free rod sock upon warranty registration; just pay the shipping
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Enigma Color Grey Shop By Fishing Rod Rod Type Casting Technique/Species Bass Series Aarons Edge
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Perfect rods!
I have 4 of these rods and love every one of them. I have been switching from G.Loomis to Powell now these! Great price, too!
- Great rod
I purchased the 7'8" MH cranking and I love it. Even though it's a big rod it fishes like a shorter rod because it is balanced so well and is parabolic. I can launch 6xds and baits of similar size and it still has the ability to cast your smaller 5xds and such well also. I am so impressed with the Enigmas that they may replace my Ducketts and that's saying something. The rods aren't quite as light as a Duckett but they are not heavy by any means. Overall great rod.
- Worthy rod
Very nice rod, a little towards the heavy side of medium-heavy but handles swim-jigs and medium swim-baits great. Easy on the hands the handle fits nicely.
- They know the risk a
They know the risk and yeah they know how much of a waste it would be if they have to redesign eyhevtring. But think of how much money they will gain if they don't have to redesign.Thats the reason for making these early, not based on anything Apple has told them or what insiders have told them. They would have a huge leg up against competition having stuff out this early. But that doesn't mean they have inside knowledge. Apple doesn't tell anything.