Sage 8000 Pro Fly Reels
Sage 8000 Pro Fly Reels are designed for tackling big-game saltwater fish. These fly fishing reels give you a new dimension of fish-stopping power.
Sage 8000 Fly Reels provide an integrated secondary drag control mechanism, allowing you to fine-tune and calibrate your drag.
You can dial in new degrees of fish-fighting resistance for your target species with this unique two-stage drag control. You can also set your preferred line resistance at the drag’s low end to prevent over-stripping as you take line for your cast.
It’s all one smooth and powerful drag system, enhanced with a greater range of resistance settings from the secondary drag control mechanism.
Sage 8000 Pro Fly Reels Feature
- SCS drag design
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Innovative quick-change spool mechanism
- Primary, one revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings 1-20
- Secondary drag control mechanism fine-tunes drag resistance, A to E settings
- Broad, concave palming rim for elective fingertip control
- Grooved frame for securing line when not casting
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Large ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Stealth, Storm
There are no products matching the selection.