Echelon - Mossyback - Stren Original - Shimano Citica Low Profile Casting Reels - ATD Platinum - Mojo Jig - Shimano Talica Reels
Our MossyBack Jig & Worm Series is designed specifically for fishing jigs and soft plastics in and around heavy cover. Whether the fish are in the thick stuff or just hiding in the rocks, you need a rod that will give you sensitivity to feel the bite, the right action to set the hook and the power to control the fish. The MossyBack Series is our mid-priced models and feature our proprietary “fiber-blend” construction with full cork grips, Fuji guides and reel seats. There are eight casting rods and three spinning rods. If you're into lightweight and sensitivity, power and control, at an affordable price then the MossyBack Jig & Worm Series rods are an excellent option!
Shimano Citica Low Profile Casting Reels
Proven Shimano technology comes to the new Citica I Series baitcasting ;reels, including X-Ship for smooth retrieval of your favorite bait along with extreme durability. Achieve a smooth long cast to put your bait where the fish live with the combination of S3D spool and the easy-to-manage SVS Infinity braking system. Citica reels are available in 7.2:1 and 6.3:1 gear ratios. Anglers looking for a tough and durable reel look to Citica. Only from Shimano
The Accurate Fishing ATD Platinum TwinDrag® reels are the power house series of the line. Designed with Accurate’s patented TwinDrag® feature to deliver smooth, powerful drags that on the bigger model reels put out in excess of 100 pounds of drag for targeting giant Bluefin Tuna and Marlin. These reels have been internally designed to handle drag loads by applying an even amount of pressure on both sides of the reel which keeps the spool in the middle of the frame versus single drag reels that distort the spool inside the frame at high drag settings. The ATD offers a smooth, even drag that is consistent through the fight with little or no start up inertia alleviating the possibility of high drag spikes when line comes off the reel. If you are looking to harness the ultimate stopping power for Big Game fishing, give the ATD reels a try. There is a size to fit your needs from 50lb to 200lb braid designed to stop the toughest gamefish.
The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. Designed from the ground up to be an excellent casting reel with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to handle long battles. These reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as Power Pro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders. We offer the Talica in 11 different sizes to tackle a variety of offshore fish from the football size tuna, to record setting class pelagic species.
Talica Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 11
- Key Feature: Cranking power
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 20-60
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 38-41
Talica Reel Features
- HEG consists of not only the gears, but also the frame, setplate, and handle-side sideplate. First we increased the size of the drive gear and the pinion gear to offer increased leverage and power. By using a one-piece frame that incorporates the setplate and adding a one-piece stamped sideplate, we have eliminated flex in the drive train that causes gears to bind under pressure.
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- S A-RB These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
Starting at: $1,099.99