Echelon - Mossyback - Stren Original - SS-77 - Shimano Spirex FD Reels
Our MossyBack Jig & Worm Series is designed specifically for fishing jigs and soft plastics in and around heavy cover. Whether the fish are in the thick stuff or just hiding in the rocks, you need a rod that will give you sensitivity to feel the bite, the right action to set the hook and the power to control the fish. The MossyBack Series is our mid-priced models and feature our proprietary “fiber-blend” construction with full cork grips, Fuji guides and reel seats. There are eight casting rods and three spinning rods. If you're into lightweight and sensitivity, power and control, at an affordable price then the MossyBack Jig & Worm Series rods are an excellent option!
The SPIREX FD features Quick Fire II for easy, one-handed casts and A-RB bearings for smooth-as-silk retrieves.
Spirex FD Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Spinning
- Models Offered: 3
- Key Feature: Quick Fire II
- Ball Bearings: 5
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 7-20
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 28-33
Spirex FD Reel Features
- S A-RB bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.
- Varispeed combines the new concept of Reliance with all aspects of the S-Concept: Smooth, Silent and Strong. The Reliance Concept, or R-Concept, means that dreams in reel design are now evolving into reality. The result of the use of the new S-R Concept in design is the development of many exciting new features.
- Quickfire II For easy and fast one-handed casts, the line and trigger self-center and are within easy grasp of the angler's index finger.
- Propulsion Line Management System contains a new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
Starting at: $245.00
Out of stock