Sage Evoke Fly Reels
Sage Evoke Fly Reels let you add fingertip or palm pressure from either side of the reel to feel exactly how much it will take to turn that fish.
It’s not all up to you. Sage Evoke Fly Reels utilize the same proven fish-stopping carbon drag design as our 6000 series fly fishing reels, with an intuitive drag knob so you have twice the finesse when tuning-in desired drag resistance.
Stainless steel dowel pins give the reel rigidity, and also help form a full frame line guard to eliminate line mishaps. Plus, the pins help your fingers index the exposed palming area for applying added pressure without taking your eyes of the fish.
This one looks different, fights different, and is sure to be the difference maker during your next brawl.
Sage Evoke Fly Reels Feature
- SCS drag design
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Modified full frame with dual spool palming access
- Full machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum with stainless steel pins
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Innovative quick-change spool mechanism
- Large, one revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Large machined aluminum ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Two configurations—left or right hand specific frames
- Reel retrieve direction is not convertible
- Colors: Bronze/Platinum, Stealth/Blaze, Stealth/Platinum
Out of stock