Evolution LT - Mossyback - Sage Bass II Specialty Fly Fishing Rods
Our MossyBack Jig & Worm Series is designed specifically for fishing jigs and soft plastics in and around heavy cover. Whether the fish are in the thick stuff or just hiding in the rocks, you need a rod that will give you sensitivity to feel the bite, the right action to set the hook and the power to control the fish. The MossyBack Series is our mid-priced models and feature our proprietary “fiber-blend” construction with full cork grips, Fuji guides and reel seats. There are eight casting rods and three spinning rods. If you're into lightweight and sensitivity, power and control, at an affordable price then the MossyBack Jig & Worm Series rods are an excellent option!
Sage Bass II Specialty Fly Fishing Rods feature faster line speed to carry big, bulky flies straight to their target. Fish for small-mouth, snook or tarpon, or even giant Muskie, Pike and Peacock Bass. Sage Bass II Specialty Fly Fishing Rods are perfect for tossing big flies to big fish.
- Graphite IIIe technology
- Fast action
- Built within tournament specifications (under 8')
- Tree Frog Green blank color
- Rust primary thread wraps with Gold and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Red anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle, custom for each rod size
- Fighting butt
- Olive ballistic cloth rod & reel case with embroidered logo
- Includes Sage BASS II Taper line