Evolution LT - Sunline Shooter Power Special Fishing Lines - Shimano Baitrunner OC Reels
Sunline Shooter Power Special Fishing Lines are without a doubt the highest quality fluorocarbon line available. Newly introduced in 2014, Sunline Shooter Power Special Fishing Lines are ideal for heavy cover applications Shooter has nearly zero stretch and the highest abrasion resistance of any fluorocarbon. Sunline's parallel spooling process means that the line comes off of the spool with less memory and that translates into a smoother laying line on your spool and much longer casts. Sunline Shooter Power Special Fishing Lines are ideal for flipping heavy vegetation, or buck brush and also excels as a superior deep crankbait line. To get maximum depth from your crankbaits try using 10lb Shooter. Sunline Shooter Power Special Fishing Lines has unmatched sensitivity and strength and that is why it is the top choice for the world's best anglers.
The new Baitrunner OC gives you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better castability, better line lay, less backlash, wind knots or tangles, less friction on the line, larger, more comfortable grips, a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors.
Baitrunner OC Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Saltwater
- Models Offered: 3
- Key Feature: Baitrunner system
- Ball Bearings: 3
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 15-25
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 28-36
Baitrunner OC Reel Features
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- S A-RB bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Varispeed alters the speed of the oscillation cam to provide a consistent spool speed. This results in an even line lay that provides excellent castability and manageability.
- Propulsion Line Management System contains a new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.