Evolution LT - G. Loomis Walleye Rods - Max 3D - Bucks Best - Escape - Shimano Talica Reels
Over the years, some of the techniques used when walleye fishing have changed, fisheries have changed and anglers have adjusted, so G. Loomis did as well by totally redesigning their entire selection of walleye rods.
G. Loomis Walleye Rods all have improved actions with even more precise tapers and length adjustments to cover the most technical aspects of walleye fishing, especially where light weight and sensitivity are an important factor for success. G. Loomis Walleye Rods are all about performance!
There are eight models that use G. Loomis’ proprietary “blended fibers” with Fuji Alconite guides, Fuji reel seats, and premium cork handles and eight of the same models that use GLX blanks.
G. Loomis Walleye Rod Features:
- Recoil guides
- Fuji reel seats
- premium cork handles
- durable cork composite butt caps
Whether pitching jigs, vertical jigging, bait rigs, crankbaits, or back-bouncing, these are your walleye rods!
Made in the USA in Woodland, Washington. The G. Loomis Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.
G. Loomis Escape Travel Casting Rods
G. Loomis Escape Travel Rods are available in 3 different models and can handle a broad range of fishing challenges. Now there’s no need to sacrifice rod performance for rod portability. These are 3 piece rods designed for fishermen who want 1 piece rod performance. G. Loomis Escape Travel Rods feature Fuji guides, premium “A” grade cork handles, and Fuji “through blank” reel seats. Each rod comes with a custom rod sock, a hard G. Loomis travel case, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. All are Made in the USA.
The Talica is the pinnacle of the small lever drag 2-Speed market. Designed from the ground up to be an excellent casting reel with an ultra-smooth and powerful drag system to handle long battles. These reels were purpose built to take advantage of modern braided lines such as Power Pro Hollow Ace and shorter fluorocarbon leaders. We offer the Talica in 11 different sizes to tackle a variety of offshore fish from the football size tuna, to record setting class pelagic species.
Talica Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 11
- Key Feature: Cranking power
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 20-60
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 38-41
Talica Reel Features
- HEG consists of not only the gears, but also the frame, setplate, and handle-side sideplate. First we increased the size of the drive gear and the pinion gear to offer increased leverage and power. By using a one-piece frame that incorporates the setplate and adding a one-piece stamped sideplate, we have eliminated flex in the drive train that causes gears to bind under pressure.
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- S A-RB These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
Starting at: $27.99
Out of stock
Starting at: $385.00
Starting at: $400.00
Starting at: $400.00