Evolution LT - G. Loomis Walleye Rods - Max 3D - Bucks Best - Silver Cat - Shimano Ultegra CI4 Reels
Over the years, some of the techniques used when walleye fishing have changed, fisheries have changed and anglers have adjusted, so G. Loomis did as well by totally redesigning their entire selection of walleye rods.
G. Loomis Walleye Rods all have improved actions with even more precise tapers and length adjustments to cover the most technical aspects of walleye fishing, especially where light weight and sensitivity are an important factor for success. G. Loomis Walleye Rods are all about performance!
There are eight models that use G. Loomis’ proprietary “blended fibers” with Fuji Alconite guides, Fuji reel seats, and premium cork handles and eight of the same models that use GLX blanks.
G. Loomis Walleye Rod Features:
- Recoil guides
- Fuji reel seats
- premium cork handles
- durable cork composite butt caps
Whether pitching jigs, vertical jigging, bait rigs, crankbaits, or back-bouncing, these are your walleye rods!
Made in the USA in Woodland, Washington. The G. Loomis Limited Lifetime Warranty is included.
The use of CI4+ delivers a substantial weight saving on the compact Ultegra body making rod speed easier to generate when distance casting. To further increase casting performance the Ultegra uses Super Slow Oscillation line lay and an AR-C spool fitted with Instant Drag for simple, ultra fast adjustment. Cold Forged gearing and X-Ship produce powerful winding performance and 5 Stainless A-RB bearings plus a Shimano Roller bearing deliver supreme smoothness.
Ultegra CI4 Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Surf
- Models Offered: 1
- Key Feature: Shimano Instant Drag
- Ball Bearings: 5
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 33
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 41
Ultegra CI4 Reel Features
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- S A-RB bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- AR-C Spool is a patented spool design with a V-shape spool lip means line peels off the reel in smaller loops, resulting in longer and more accurate casts. The AR-C spool also minimises the risk of backlash.
- Super Slow Oscillation for outstanding line lay.
- Shimano Instant Drag allows a quick adjustment of the front drag knob to take the reel from your current drag setting to free spool in just half a turn.
Starting at: $385.00
Starting at: $400.00
Starting at: $400.00