Little Jewel - Lexa 300 - Shimano Tekota1 Reels - Sedona FI - Goldcast III
With line capacity, construction and advanced features, the Tekota is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Great Lakes anglers will appreciate the palmable line counter, and saltwater enthusiasts will appreciate the durability and strength.
Tekota1 Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Star Drag
- Models Offered: 10
- Key Feature: Standard Trolling Reels
- Ball Bearings: 3
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 15-24
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 25-33
Tekota1 Reel Features
- Super Stopper anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.