Little Jewel - Lexa 300 - Shimano Tekota1 Reels - Triad - Shimano Ultegra XS Reels
With line capacity, construction and advanced features, the Tekota is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Great Lakes anglers will appreciate the palmable line counter, and saltwater enthusiasts will appreciate the durability and strength.
Tekota1 Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Star Drag
- Models Offered: 10
- Key Feature: Standard Trolling Reels
- Ball Bearings: 3
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 15-24
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 25-33
Tekota1 Reel Features
- Super Stopper anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
The Ultegra XS features Shimano X-Ship gearing for unrivaled smoothness, efficiency and power, Slow Oscillation for precision line lay and Propulsion Line Management System for great castability. The reel also features our Aero Wrap II and Instant Drag technologies that combine to deliver excellent value in a high performance surf casting reel.
Ultegra XS Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Surf
- Models Offered: 2
- Key Feature: X-Ship
- Ball Bearings: 4
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 33-44
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 40.5-41
Ultegra XS Reel Features
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- S A-RB bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- CI4+ is the ultimate in lightweight.
- Super Slow Oscillation for outstanding line lay.
- Shimano Instant Drag allows a quick adjustment of the front drag knob to take the reel from your current drag setting to free spool in just half a turn.