G. Loomis Muskie Rods - Shimano Trevala Fishing Rods
They say it takes 10,000 casts to catch a musky. If that’s true you’d better have the right equipment. G. Loomis Muskie Rods are just that. The Best musky rods on the planet!
These new G. Loomis Muskie rods are long, powerful, high performance fishing instruments designed specifically to fish the new hi-tech baits and techniques. These rods cast farther and any previous G. Loomis musky rod. Yet they are so light given their length and blank diameters.
G. Loomis Muskie Rods Feature:
- G. Loomis “Fiber Blend” hybrid blanks
- Fuji guides
- extended handles with premium “A” grade cork
- Fuji reel seats
- top-of-the-line build quality from G. Loomis
These rods are definitely the best-of-the-best and a key tool for any serious muskie fisherman. Made in the USA by G. Loomis. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Winner of American Sportfishing Associations, ICAST New Product Showcase Award for Best in Category Rod. The highly innovative Shimano Trevala Jigging rod series is designed to be fished with the deadly Shimano Butterfly jigs, which were developed from an extremely productive Japanese-style jigging system. These are powerful, lightweight and light-action rods to be used with high speed, high power reels (such as a Shimano Trinidad Narrow, Torsa Narrow or Stella).
Trevala Rod Specs
- Rod Family Type: Jigging
- Models Offered: 13 Casting - 11 Spinning
- Key Feature: Custom shaped EVA Foregrip and Reargrip
- Construction: C4S (Casting) - TC4 (Spinning)
- Guides: Fuji Concept Alconite Guide, Aluminum Oxide Guides on Lighter Rods
Trevala Rod Features
- TC4 HM CONSTRUCTION
- FUJI NEW CONCEPT SIC GUIDES (Casting) - FUJI ALCONITE GUIDES GUIDES (Spinning)
- FUJI REEL SEAT
- EVA HANDLE GRIPS