Omen 2 - Dendoh - Shimano Stella SW Reels
Omen Black, the rod series that empowered angler's everywhere to take their fishing to the next level has been redesigned for 2016 and is better than ever. Available in a full line of tournament tested actions with Japanese 30 Ton Toray blanks incorporating Poly Vector Graphite Technology results in a lighter, more sensitive, more durable rod. Omen Black features hand selected 3A Portuguese full cork handles, double diamond coated Alps guides, Evolve Engage reel seats, and a snagless hook keeper, making them the most well balanced and sensitive rods in their class.
"Absolute power" is the aim of New Stella SW. We are using our latest and most innovative technologies to complete the "SW-X Concept" which takes this new generation Stella SW to an all new level for Anglers.
Stella SW Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Saltwater
- Models Offered: 12
- Key Feature: SW-X Concept
- Ball Bearings: 14
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 28.7-55.1
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 33-52
Stella SW Reel Features
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- HAGANE Gear gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano’s cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It’s the fruit of Shimano’s inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- X-Shield & X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions.
- X-Tough Drag with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna.
- X-Rigid Gear developed to support the tremendous power and rigidity and introduced into the heart of Stella SW's aluminum body.
- X-Rigid Handle The POWER ALUMINUM BODY, X-RIGID ROTOR, X-RIGID BAIL and X-RIGID HANDLE combine to provide ultimate rigidity & eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex.
- X-Rigid Rotor The POWER ALUMINUM BODY, X-RIGID ROTOR, X-RIGID BAIL and X-RIGID HANDLE combine to provide ultimate rigidity & eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex.
- X-Rigid Bail The POWER ALUMINUM BODY, X-RIGID ROTOR, X-RIGID BAIL and X-RIGID HANDLE combine to provide ultimate rigidity & eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex.