Omen 2 - Shimano Tiagra A Reels
Omen Black, the rod series that empowered angler's everywhere to take their fishing to the next level has been redesigned for 2016 and is better than ever. Available in a full line of tournament tested actions with Japanese 30 Ton Toray blanks incorporating Poly Vector Graphite Technology results in a lighter, more sensitive, more durable rod. Omen Black features hand selected 3A Portuguese full cork handles, double diamond coated Alps guides, Evolve Engage reel seats, and a snagless hook keeper, making them the most well balanced and sensitive rods in their class.
The Number One choice of serious offshore anglers and captains.
Tiagra A Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 10
- Key Feature: Cold-Forge Aluminum Construction
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 33-99
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 36/41 - 15/22
Tiagra A Reel Features
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.