Shimano Tiagra A Reels - Shimano Trevala Fishing Rods
The Number One choice of serious offshore anglers and captains.
Tiagra A Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 10
- Key Feature: Cold-Forge Aluminum Construction
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 33-99
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 36/41 - 15/22
Tiagra A Reel Features
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
Winner of American Sportfishing Associations, ICAST New Product Showcase Award for Best in Category Rod. The highly innovative Shimano Trevala Jigging rod series is designed to be fished with the deadly Shimano Butterfly jigs, which were developed from an extremely productive Japanese-style jigging system. These are powerful, lightweight and light-action rods to be used with high speed, high power reels (such as a Shimano Trinidad Narrow, Torsa Narrow or Stella).
Trevala Rod Specs
- Rod Family Type: Jigging
- Models Offered: 13 Casting - 11 Spinning
- Key Feature: Custom shaped EVA Foregrip and Reargrip
- Construction: C4S (Casting) - TC4 (Spinning)
- Guides: Fuji Concept Alconite Guide, Aluminum Oxide Guides on Lighter Rods
Trevala Rod Features
- TC4 HM CONSTRUCTION
- FUJI NEW CONCEPT SIC GUIDES (Casting) - FUJI ALCONITE GUIDES GUIDES (Spinning)
- FUJI REEL SEAT
- EVA HANDLE GRIPS