Hawke Endurance Ir Scope 3-9X40 Matte 223/308 Ir
With a design focus on hunting, the Endurance LER (Long Eye Relief) line of scopes delivers form and function as dependable and rugged as the American hunter.
Designed in the UK, the Endurance LER family provides the shooter a feature-rich scope. The exciting new cosmetics for the Endurance LER family is just the start. New low-profile turrets make adjustments easy and repeatable. The standard click-step reticle illumination control has been replaced by a stepless rheostat control positioned on the saddle (third turret). It allows for virtually infinite adjustment, ensuring your reticle is visible in almost any light condition.
The Endurance LER scopes have an optical system developed to suit High Recoiling and Magnum calibers where extended Long Eye Relief is required. Offering 4.5ins+ (115mm+) the scope can be safely positioned away from the shooters eye. The range has been designed with big game hunting, stalking and long range shooting in mind, and the reticle choices bear that out.
Sitting alongside the 30/30 (with centre cross illumination), the .223/.308 Marksman reticle has been designed to match the ballistic profile of most .223 and .308 ammunition. With aim points from 100 to 600 yards, and 50-yard dot markers, out-of-the-box accuracy is within your reach. Additionally, the yardages are etched directly onto the reticle field, meaning there is no need to memorize aim points, they are right there. The Marksman reticle is available in the 3-9x40 - designed to be accurate on the scopeÕs maximum magnification.
Built around a 1Ó mono-tube chassis, the Endurance LER scopes are built to provide years of reliable use.
All Hawke Endurance LER scopes have lenses that are fully multi-coated for the best possible light transmission and management. Waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen purged to be fog proof; all Endurance LER scopes are covered by the Hawke¨ Worldwide Warranty (10 years in Europe and ROW). Available early 2014, the redesigned Endurance LER scopes from Hawke are certain to make an impact with hunters and shooters across the USA.
- 1" Mono-tube design - handles heavy recoil
- 4.5 inch+ (115mm+) eye relief _ designed for magnum loads
- Glass etched Red Illuminated 223/308 Marksman Reticle
- Infinitely adjustable stepless side rheostat
- Coil erector spring – no shift in zero
- Fast focus ocular – set the diopter in seconds
- ¼ M.O.A. positive click low profile fingertip turrets
- Tactile high performance rubber grip zoom
- Waterproof, Shock proof – all caliber rated
- Nitrogen purged - fog proof, for use in all conditions
- Reticle: 223/308
- Field of View (ft @ 100yds/ m @ 100m): 29.1-9.6/9.7-3.2
- Eye Relief: (in/mm): 4.5/114
- Lenth (in/mm): 12.1/307
- Weight (oz/g): 17/482
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Hawke Sport Optics Price $239.99 Shop By Scopes Power 3-9x40