Lew's BB2 Pro Speed Spool Casting Reels
10 Bearing System • Adjustable Centrifugal Brake • Zero-Reverse
The BB2 Pro is designed for anglers who need, or simply like, to make extremely long casts and boasts a line capacity of 190 yards of 14-pound test. This reel gives long casters confidence in knowing that they’ll still have plenty of line on the reel even on the farthest of casts.
- One-piece die-cast aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Machine forged aluminum, double anodized, U shaped, large capacity, braid ready spool
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension knob with audible click
- Carbon composite drag system with 14-lbs. of drag power
- Audible click, double anodized, bowed aluminum star drag
- Bowed, 95mm carbon fiber power handle with Lew's® custom double power handle knobs
- Oversized titanium-coated Zirconia line guide positioned farther away from the spool to minimize line friction and maximize casting performance
- Quick release sideplate mechanism provides easy and quick access to the spool
- External lube port
SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Break
The SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Brake System delivers an extreme range of braking power from free spool to maximum by simply clicking its external dial to choose among 27 variable settings.
The BB1 Pro puts you in control of your casts, perfectly aligning brake power to lure size. With this system you will have more casting control over light lures, while maximizing casting distance with all lures.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Lew's Color Black Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Casting Series BB2 Gear Ratio None