Lowrance HDS-9 Gen2 Touch Insight - No Transducer - 000-10770-001
High definition 9" widescreen color display w/touchscreen functionality for fast & easy operation. Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight & wider angle viewing. Dual Ethernet ports & full size SD card slots, and video-camera input.
•000-10770-001: HDS-9 Gen2 Touch w/Insight USA™ No Transducer
HDS Gen2 Touch
Find. Navigate. Dominate.
Built-in StructureScan™ HD sonar imaging, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Overlay™ and TrackBack™ feature. The ultimate fish-and structure-finding display.
Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics® charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap™, Broadband Radar™ and SIRIUS® weather overlay capability.
New super-bright widescreen displays in 7, 9 & 12-inch sizes with touchscreen control. Dominate your time on the water with greater command and control that?s now easier to learn and customize.
Easy-To-Use, Touchscreen Control
Powerful touchscreen with redesigned menus and five push-button controls simplify operation without sacrificing features.
Built-in, Four-Channel Sonar Technology
Dedicated StructureScan HD signals for left, right & down-looking images, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder. Real-time StructureMap™ capability allows you to overlay StructureScan™ Sonar Imaging data onto your favorite chart for a life-like underwater view with greater perspective of your boat's position to nearby structure. Overlay DownScan Imaging™ onto your BroadBand Sounder view for the ultimate fish-and structure-finding display.
More Powerful Navigational Tools
A super-accurate, internal GPS receiver comes standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch models, plus built-in Insight USA™ high-definition mapping with contour shading. 3D perspective view is also now available with both Insight USA maps and optional Navionics charts, plus a dual-view option allows you to simultaneously use two maps at once.
Insight Genesis™ Compatibility
Make your own map! Create high-definition contours, bottom hardness, and more from personalized sonar log recordings on a powerful, new Lowrance web-based map creation tool.
Flexible Networking Options
Standard on all HDS® Gen2 Touch models, network and share data across all HDS displays for the ultimate flexibility and cost-savings. NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet-compatible with up to two Ethernet ports.
Performance Upgrade Choices
Compatible with Broadband 4G™ and 3G™ Radar, LWX-1 SIRIUS® satellite radio and weather receiver, LGC-4000 external GPS antenna, SonicHub™ marine audio server , AIS collision-avoidance system, engine interface cables, plus video camera inputs on 9 & 12-inch models.
Up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Insight™ HD, Navionics® map options, Fishing HotSpots PRO®, backup waypoints, routes, trails and settings, and create personalized Insight Genesis™ maps and StructureMap™ from recorded sonar log recordings.
Available Soon! GoFree WiFi-1 module compatible via Ethernet, when combined with a GoFree Wireless app provides remote viewing and control of HDS Gen2 Touch on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Create your own high-definition map of your favorite body of water, featuring depth contours and shading, as well as vegetation and bottom-hardness layers.
- Record a Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan™ sonar log of a preferred body of water, using a blank SD card on your HDS Gen2 Touch.
- Using your desktop or laptop computer, upload the sonar recording to the web-based Insight Genesis map creator.Within just a few hours, review your new high-definition contour map online.
- If you like what you see, download the high-definition contour map to an SD card through your desktop or laptop computer
Built-in StructureScan HD Sonar Imaging For HDS Gen2 Touch
- Get the Whole Picture - first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views.
- Pick Your Color - Select from a wide array of HDS and StructureScan display color choices for the best viewing for water conditions and personal preference.
- SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500ft/152m port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance - HDS with built-in Insight or any high-detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging presents the best total on-the-water picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
- DownScan™ Imaging - The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification.
StructureMap™ View for HDS Gen2 Touch
- Standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder models, Lowrance StructureMap™ tool allows anglers to view and create detailed underwater images of their favorite fishing areas. Overlay StructureScan sonar images on top of traditional charts to provide a unique view into underwater structure and its location on the map. Use StructureMap in live mode or scan an area to create a detailed map for on or off the water viewing.
- View/create detailed underwater images of your favorite fishing or boating area
- Record and overlay Lowrance StructureScan sonar images on traditional charts
- Compatible with Lowrance Enhanced Basemap, pre-loaded Insight cartography and Insight HD, plus Navionics® and other third-party mapping options
- Full chart capabilities - Scroll back on sonar or chart screen and mark waypoints without losing valuable sonar information.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Navionics Price $1,449.99 Shop By Fish Finder Options Fish Finder