Minn Kota Terrova Mega Down Imaging i-Pilot Link GPS 45" 80lb 24v Trolling Motor | 1358883
Minn Kota Terrova Mega Down Imaging i-Pilot Link GPS 45” 80lb 24v Trolling Motor | 1358883
SPECIFICATIONS – Shaft Length: 45” | Voltage: 24v | Thrust: 80 lbs. | Built-In Sonar: MEGA Down Imaging | Motor Style: Electric Steer | Mounting Location: Bow-Mount | SKU: 1358883
What makes Terrova® so popular? Start with i-Pilot GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock. 80 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. All together, it's a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn't quit. What's not to love? What's not to love? Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you're ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot® Link™ Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot® Link™ gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird® fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link's color touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favorite spots, control speed and steering, and more.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™:Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird® MEGA Down Imaging and a clean protected look.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18' cord.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
|Homepage Headline||Shaft Length: 45” | Voltage: 24v | Thrust: 80 lbs. | Built-In Sonar: MEGA Down Imaging | Motor Style: Electric Steer | Mounting Location: Bow-Mount | SKU: 1358883|
|Shop By||Trolling Motors & Accessories|