Penn Battle Reel Spinning BTL6000
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right or Left | Gear Ratio: 5.6:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 320/15, 280/17, 220/20; Braid: 445/30, 365/40, 310/50 | Bearings: 6+1 | Max Drag: 20lbs. | LPT: 39" | Weight: 21.8 oz | MPN: BTL6000
- Full metal body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Superline Spool - No backing needed because of the rubber gasket keeps superline from slipping
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Techno-balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- Machined and anodized aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right or Left | Gear Ratio: 5.6:1 | Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 320/15, 280/17, 220/20; Braid: 445/30, 365/40, 310/50
Bearings: 6+1 | Max Drag: 20lbs. | LPT: 39" | Weight: 21.8 oz | MPN: BTL6000
Manufacturer Penn Color Grey Price $109.95 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Battle Retrieve Right or Left Hand Gear Ratio 5.6:1 Line Retrieve per Crank 39" Ball Bearings 6+1 Reel Weight 21.8 oz., Capacity YD/LB: Mono: 320/15, 280/17, 220/20; Braid: 445/30, 365/40, 310/50 Max Drag 20 lbs Dexterity Right or Left
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Came fast!
Its a great reel and the shipping was nice and fast!
- Great reel
I bought this reel as my go to surf fishing reel. I paired it with a 10ft penn prevail surf rod. I have 300 yards of 50lb powerpro on it. This reel performed flawlessly for me this last week. I caught 2 big bull reds in the surf, one was 40 inches the other 36. The drag handled these fish easily and had alot more to go. I have several other reels that cost alot more, but feel that so far this is as good if not better than those. If it holds up like i think it will, penn battle will be on all my rods in no time.