Penn Battle II Spinning Reels
The PENN Battle II offers attractive cosmetics, durable design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The Full Metal Body construction allows it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment.
No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. By far the best value on the market at its price point.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti- Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Penn Color Black Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Battle Gear Ratio None Retrieve Right or Left Hand Dexterity Right or Left