Pflueger Arbor Spinning Reels
Line comes off Pflueger's large-arbor spool in larger coils, ensuring less memory in your superline and taming the most stubborn fluorocarbon lines. The Hybrid aluminum/graphite construction contributes strength, while keeping weight to a minimum.
- 8 Bearing System - Corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- Hybrid Body - Aluminum body with a graphite body cover, lightweight strength
- Aluminum Spool - Lightweight, durable, spool design
- Sealed Carbon Drag - Sealed system, always lubricated, always smooth
- Aluminum Handle - Aircraft grade aluminum handle, extreme durability
- Large Arbor Design - Large arbor reel increases casting distance and minimizes line twist
- Soft Touch Knob - Soft touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Pflueger Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Spinning Series Arbor Gear Ratio None
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- well built but line doesn't lay well
I bought this reel because I liked the drag features and the aluminum graphite construction. I also like the fact that Pflueger gives you an extra spool. However Tha line does not lay well on the spool. Probably 80% of the time on the retrieve the line falls off the spool and gets wrapped around and under the spool.