QAD Ultrarest MXT Black RH Arrow Rest | UMXTBK-R
The ULTRAREST MXT has taken micro-adjust rests to a whole new level of quality and precision. It’s the only drop-away with a true precision click adjustment. In fact, it’s so precise with each click the rest will fine adjust vertically or horizontally just 1.9 thousandths of an inch. Just ask any pro what the most important accessory on a bow is and they will tell you the rest. With precision tuning capabilities, anti-backlash technology, and extreme tolerances, the MXT is the only rest that will truly allow you to experience the maximum capabilities of today’s high-performance bows. Even with more features packed into the MXT than any other rest, the MXT still sports a sleek and extremely lightweight design, weighing in at only 2.9oz. The MXT also allows you to precision tune broadhead flight with ease and to accurately shoot distances you never thought possible. With the ability to fine tweak and precision tune your bow, it will also give you an unfair advantage over the competition. Of course, this rest is no exception to QAD’s extreme quality control standards, lifetime warranty, exceptional customer service and an American built product completely designed and manufactured in our own facilities in Madison Heights, Virginia.
TOTAL ARROW CONTAINMENT - CAPTURE – 80°
- When nocking an arrow, cock the ULTRAREST™ into the arrow capture position via the thumbwheel and then forget it. Once the arrow is loaded it will keep it silent and fully contained! Now you can focus on that life-time shot instead of worrying about the arrow.
ALWAYS READY TO SHOOT - FULL DRAW – 90°
- The ULTRAREST™ knows to drop-away ONLY when the bow is fired, not at slow let-down. If you draw back and can’t get that “perfect shot”, let down, and the launcher remains in the capture position, keeping your arrow fully contained.
TOTAL FLETCHING CLEARANCE - DROP AWAY – 0°
- When the bow is fired, the launcher drops away. VDT™, using speed and timing, NOT inertia, passes the capture position and continues to the drop away position. This guarantees total fletching clearance and the most accurate shot possible
- When the launcher falls, it locks down in the drop-away position. This guarantees no bounce back and total fletching clearance. It also allows for higher spring tension and clearance on bows shot at over 400 fps.
ANTI- VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces noise and vibration, making it one of the quietest drop-aways on the market. Also, the laser cut felt provides a deadly silent draw.
- No serving or bow press is required for setup with this clamp. The clamp is small, light, and simple to use. It is also stronger and more durable than ever before. Simple setup, whether in the shop or in the field.
- Total arrow containment, the arrow will never fall off
- Drop-Away rest with total fletching clearance
- Click micro adjust (.00195” per click)
- Anti-Backlash Technology
- Positive locking dovetail systems
- Lock-Down Technology guarantees no bounce back and total fletching clearance
- Shoots from the launcher in 90-degree position (proven the most accurate position on drop-aways)
- Drops only when bow is fired, not when letting the bow down slowly
- Noise-reducing, laser-cut felt and rubber dampeners
- Tested at over 400fps with total fletching clearance
- Available in Right or Left hand
- Made in the USA with a Limited Life-Time Warranty
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Quality Archery Design Color Realtree Edge Price $249.95 Shop By Rests Options Rests