Ravin R5X Crossbow | R005
Ravin R5X Crossbow | R005
SPECIFICATIONS - Length: 31" | Weight: 6.7lbs. | Axle to Axle (in): un-cocked 9.25" – cocked 5.75" | Kinetic Energy (ft lbs): 142 | Power Stroke (in): 9.5" | Speed (fps): 400 | MPN: R005
Be ready to outmaneuver anything, without losing even a hair of close quarters capability. The R5X combines the R26’s front end with a newly designed stock including adjustable cheek pad and buttstock – with fully integrated silent cocking.
VERSA-DRAW COCKING SYSTEM
- One of the revolutionary design advantages provided by HeliCoil technology is the Versa-Draw Cocking System. Working in conjunction with the Trac-Trigger Firing System this ultra-compact fully integrated cocking mechanism is built into the sleek stock design. Featuring a minimal 12 pounds of cocking force the Versa-Draw Cocking System is ambidextrous and has the ability to cock and un-cock your Ravin crossbow. This unique Helicoil advantage provides an easy to use, fully integrated cocking mechanism delivering unmatched accuracy with every shot.
- The engine behind Ravin crossbows. This revolutionary technology has several industry changing advantages that all work together to create the most accurate crossbow ever designed. HeliCoil technology coils cables away from both the top and bottom of the cams in helical grooves keeping the cams perfectly balanced. This allows the cams to rotate an incredible 340 degrees, while both cams remain perfectly level when drawing and shooting the crossbow. This revolutionary design creates an incredibly compact crossbow packed full of innovative features that produce rifle-like downrange accuracy.
- The Fully Integrated Silent Cocking System works in. conjunction with the Trac Trigger Firing System and includes a built-in one way bearing removing any noise, resulting in a completely silent draw. The cocking mechanism allows you to stop the draw cycle at any time during the cocking process. They'll never hear you coming.
TRAC-TRIGGER FIRING SYSTEM
- A patented built-in trigger mechanism that slides forward on the rail and clasps directly to the precise center of the string every time the bow is drawn, allowing for straight-line nock travel. This unique Helicoil advantage creates a perfectly balanced draw for unmatched down range accuracy with every shot.
FRICTIONLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM
- This patented technology allows the arrow and string to free float above the rail, eliminating friction for consistent accuracy and increased string and cable life. This unique HeliCoil advantage delivers astounding target accuracy with every shot.
- Adjustable Cheek Pad
- Adjustable Buttstock
- Silent Cocking System
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts
- 3X Ravin .003 Arrows & Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- 1X Removable Draw Handle
- 1X Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- 100 Yard Illuminated Scope
|Homepage Headline||Length: 31" | Weight: 6.7lbs. | Axle to Axle (in): un-cocked 9.25" – cocked 5.75" | Kinetic Energy (ft lbs): 142 | Power Stroke (in): 9.5" | Speed (fps): 400 | MPN: R005|
|Total Width||un-cocked 9.25" – cocked 5.75"|
|Scope Type||100 Yard Illuminated Scope|