Shimano Calcutta B 5.0:1 Round Casting Reel CT400B
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 5.0:1 | Weight: 11.7 oz | Bearings: 3 BB, 1 RB | LPT: 24" | Capacity YD/LB: Mono 12/330,14/260,20/160; Braid: 50/305,65/180,80/160
Round baitcasting reels have been around from the beginning. When the Calcutta was introduced it changed the playing field and we've continued to focus on how to make better round reels that were once just a dream.
The Calcutta series of reels represents the core of Shimano's quality, versatility, dependability and long-term value. In sizes from the ultralight 50 to the 30# class 700, there's a Calcutta reel for almost any application, in fresh or saltwater. With Dartanium Drag, A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings), and Super Stopper, the Calcutta will give you years of solid performance.
- Cold Forged Aluminum Frame
- Assist Stopper (not available on 50B, 100B or 101B sizes)
- Easy Access Sideplate (100 and 200 sizes only)
- lo-Mass Drilled Spool System (200GTB only)
- Drilled Crossbar (200GTB only)
- Clicker (400 & 700 sizes only)
- 3-Position Power Grip (400BSV, 700B & 700BSV only)
- SV Power Paddles (400B only)
- Non-levelwind Version (BSV models only)
- Manual Return Clutch lever (700 models only)
- Non-Disengaging levelwind System (400 and 700 sizes only)
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 5.0:1 | Weight: 11.7 oz | Bearings: 3 BB, 1 RB | LPT: 24"
Capacity YD/LB: Mono 12/330,14/260,20/160; Braid: 50/305,65/180,80/160
Manufacturer Shimano Price $239.99 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Casting Series Calcutta B Retrieve Right Hand Gear Ratio 5.0:1 Line Retrieve per Crank 24" Ball Bearings 3 BB, 1 RB Reel Weight 11.7 oz Capacity YD/LB: Mono 12/330,14/260,20/160; Braid: 50/305,65/180,80/160 Max Drag 17.5 lbs Dexterity Right
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- The Shimano Calcutta reels are worth the money.
The reel has been around a long time and still one of the best round reels you can buy. Cast smooth and the drag works well for a reel of this size.