Shimano Talica TAC16II 2 Speed Lever Drag Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 5.7:1 | Weight: 26.5 oz. | Bearings: 6 S-ARB | LPT: 41/22" | Max Drag: 40lb | Capacity: Mono 20 lb/440 yd, 25 lb/350 yd, 30 lb/300 yd; Braided Line: 50 lb/845 yd, 65 lb/485 yd, 80 lb/430 yd
High Speed and Power, Compact Design with Excellent live-Bait CastabilityThese High Speed, Compact leverdrags, with Powerful Gears and Drag Curves were designed for fly-lining live baits or chunks into the chum line on long Range Stand-Up Tuna Boats, utilizing PowerPro with short top shots. Small Reel - Big Fish!The TAC8II and TAC10II were designed for fishing 40-50lb PowerPro with a 30-40 Fluorocarbon leader (up to 13 lbs of drag at strike and 20 lbs at full), whereas the TAC12II and TAC16II were designed for fishing 65lb-80lb PowerPro with a 60lb-80lb Fluorocarbon top shots (up to 22lbs of drag at strike and 40 lbs. at
- Compact, High Speed, Castable lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 5.7:1 | Weight: 26.5 oz. | Bearings: 6 S-ARB | LPT: 41/22" | Max Drag: 40lb
Capacity: Mono 20 lb/440 yd, 25 lb/350 yd, 30 lb/300 yd; Braided Line: 50 lb/845 yd, 65 lb/485 yd, 80 lb/430 yd
Manufacturer Shimano Price $549.99 Shop By Fishing Reel Series Talica II Gear Ratio 5.7:1 Ball Bearings 6 S-ARB Capacity Mono 20 lb/440 yd, 25 lb/350 yd, 30 lb/300 yd; Braided Line: 50 lb/845 yd, 65 lb/485 yd, 80 lb/430 yd Line Retrieve per Crank 41/22" Max Drag 40lb Retrieve Right Hand Dexterity Right Reel Weight 26.5 oz.