Shimano Talica TAC8II 2 Speed Lever Drag Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 6.1:1 | Weight: 18.2 oz. | Bearings: 6 S-ARB | LPT: 38/25" | Max Drag: 20lb | Capacity: Mono 15 lb/280 yd, 20 lb/200 yd, 25 lb/165 yd; Braided Line: 40 lb/395 yd, 50 lb/390 yd, 65 lb/235 yd
High Speed and Power, Compact Design with Excellent live-Bait CastabilityThese High Speed, Compact leverdrags, with Powerful Gears and Drag Curves were designed for fly-lining live baits or chunks into the chum line on long Range Stand-Up Tuna Boats, utilizing PowerPro with short top shots. Small Reel - Big Fish!The TAC8II and TAC10II were designed for fishing 40-50lb PowerPro with a 30-40 Fluorocarbon leader (up to 13 lbs of drag at strike and 20 lbs at full), whereas the TAC12II and TAC16II were designed for fishing 65lb-80lb PowerPro with a 60lb-80lb Fluorocarbon top shots (up to 22lbs of drag at strike and 40 lbs. at
- Compact, High Speed, Castable lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 6.1:1 | Weight: 18.2 oz. | Bearings: 6 S-ARB | LPT: 38/25" | Max Drag: 20lb
Capacity: Mono 15 lb/280 yd, 20 lb/200 yd, 25 lb/165 yd; Braided Line: 40 lb/395 yd, 50 lb/390 yd, 65 lb/235 yd
Manufacturer Shimano Price $499.99 Shop By Fishing Reel Series Talica II Gear Ratio 6.2:1 Capacity Mono 15 lb/280 yd, 20 lb/200 yd, 25 lb/165 yd; Braided Line: 40 lb/395 yd, 50 lb/390 yd, 65 lb/235 yd Line Retrieve per Crank 38/25" Max Drag 20lb Retrieve Right Hand Dexterity Right Reel Weight 18.2 oz.