Shimano Trinidad 10A Conventional Reel
Shimano Trinidad Conventional Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 6.3:1 | Weight: 13.7 oz. | Bearings: 8 S-ARB | LPT: 38" | Max Drag: 17lb | Capacity: Mono 10 lb/300 yd; Braid 30 lb/245 yd, 50 lb/210 yd.
Trinidad is a name that resonates with all Saltwater Anglers. It has earned an impeccable reputation for power and reliability world wide. Our quest for the new Trinidad A was no easy task. lighter, smaller and more compact were the key physical characteristics and they were accomplished. The performance goal was to build the best casting reel in this category. We shattered our targets and have built a reel for casting which all others will be measured by.
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- X-Ship Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency, Power and Smoothness
- New Dartainium II Woven Carbon Fiber Drag for High Pressures and Durability
- Super Free for incredible freespool and castability
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Ultra-lightweight Cold Forged Aluminum Magnumlite Spool with E.I.
- Compact, One-Piece Cold Forged Al Frame and left Sideplate Design with E.I.
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Al Right Sideplate with E.I.
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Bearings)
- Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
- Manual Metal Clutch Lever with Corrosion Prevention Pad
- Adjustable Handle Shank
- Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
- Chrome Plated Screws
- Cold Forged Al Drag Star with Micro-Click
- Metal Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater Rated for Mono, Flurocarbon and PowerPro lines
|Homepage Headline||Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 6.3:1 | Weight: 13.7 oz. | Bearings: 8 S-ARB | LPT: 38" | Max Drag: 17lb
Capacity: Mono 10 lb/300 yd; Braid 30 lb/245 yd, 50 lb/210 yd.
|Shop By||Fishing Reels|
|Line Retrieve per Crank||38 in|
|Capacity||Mono 10 lb/300 yd; Braid 30 lb/245 yd, 50 lb/210 yd.|
|Max Drag||17 lb.|