Shimano Trinidad Conventional Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 6.2:1 | Weight: 20.5 oz. | Bearings: 8 S-ARB | LPT: 46" | Max Drag: 25lb | Capacity: Mono 25 lb/420 yd, 30 lb/350 yd; Braid 50 lb/1015 yd, 65 lb/515 yd, 80 lb/415 yd.
Performance goal was to build the best casting reel in this category. We shattered our targets and have built a reel for casting which all others will be measured by.
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency, Power and Smoothness
- New Dartainium II Woven Carbon Fiber Drag for High Pressures and Durability
- Super Free for incredible freespool and castability
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Ultra-lightweight Cold Forged Aluminum Magnumlite Spool with E.I.
- Compact, One-Piece Cold Forged Al Frame and left Sideplate Design with E.I.
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Al Right Sideplate with E.I.
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Bearings)
- Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
- Manual Metal Clutch lever with Corrosion Prevention Pad
- Adjustable Handle Shank
- Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
- Chrome Plated Screws
- Cold Forged Al Drag Star with Micro-Click
- Metal Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for Mono, Flurocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Product Specs
Homepage Headline Retrieve: Right | Gear Ratio: 6.2:1 | Weight: 20.5 oz. | Bearings: 8 S-ARB | LPT: 46" | Max Drag: 25lb
Capacity: Mono 25 lb/420 yd, 30 lb/350 yd; Braid 50 lb/1015 yd, 65 lb/515 yd, 80 lb/415 yd.
Manufacturer Shimano Price $499.99 Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Casting Series Trinidad A Retrieve Right Hand Gear Ratio 6.2:1 Line Retrieve per Crank 46 in Ball Bearings 8 Roller Bearings 1 Reel Weight 20.5 oz. Capacity Mono 25 lb/420 yd, 30 lb/350 yd; Braid 50 lb/1015 yd, 65 lb/515 yd, 80 lb/415 yd. Max Drag 25 lb. Dexterity Right