Shimano Waxwing Saltwater Jigs
Shimano Waxwing Saltwater Jigs are the next generation of Sub-Surface swimming jigs for saltwater fisherman. Simply cast the jig and point your rod tip straight towards the jig, then start reeling. This jig swims side-to-side in a zigzag motion with an irregular kicking action which triggers the fish to strike.
- Hooks: Tin Coated Double Hook
- Action: Unique Zig Zag with irregular action
- Sizes: 14G / 2.67", 25G / 3.46", 45G / 4.64", 88G / 5.43", 126G / 6.61"
- Colors: 14 Available Colors
- Sinking Lure
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Shimano Price $14.99 Shop By Fishing Lure Options Tackle Lure Type Jig
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Waxwings still rule in shallow water conditions
I was a huge fan of the Waxwings but recently small poppers and heavy jigs outfished them in deeper water conditions. Fished on top a shallow Oahu reef this week and the Waxwing Baby got hits from omilu (bluefin trevally), needlefish and baracuda when the other lures didn't work in deeper water. Well made lure and great sale price now!