Starting at: $199.99
The 13 Fishing Prototype X Spinning Reels set the standard for true tournament performance. Lightweight, yet powerful, the 13 Fishing Prototype X Spinning Reels are encased in an Airfoil Carbon Frame, backed by 4D forged aluminum gearing, and enhanced with 13 Fishing's FREAK drag system for effortless drag pressure and smooth engagement.Learn More
Starting at: $249.95
Abu Garcia Revo Toro S Low Profile Casting Reels
The Abu Garcia Revo Toro S Low Profile Casting Reel was built for reliability and performance, the Revo® Toro S low profile baitcaster has been constructed to handle a wide variety of freshwater foshing or saltwater fishing conditions. The new ergonomic design delivers greater line capacity, high max drag and the ability to fish larger baits. A heavy duty gear system coupled with features like a counterbalanced power handle and a robust, externally adjustable magnetic casting brake make this fishing reel the perfect choice for hard fighting species.
- 4 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalleled smoothness
- X-Cräftic™ alloy frame and sideplate for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear™ Heavy Duty provides increased fighting power and extended gear life
- MagTrax™ brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power (50 size)
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Casting Power Handle For greater cranking power (60 size)
Starting at: $229.99
- New Smaller frame, body and housing
- ZAION Housing LT Concept- very light yet very strong
- Machined A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum DIGIGEAR- smoothness and durabilit
- MAGSEALED-reduces water and debris from traveling down the shaft
- 7-Bearing System 1-CRBB, 5-BB and 1BB
- Designed for freshwater, inshore and offshore applications.
Starting at: $99.95
Daiwa Black Gold Spinning Reels
The next generation of our ever popular BG spinning reel series just got leaner and meaner. This complete series ranges from ultralight freshwater actions to heavy big game saltwater models.
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover)
- Over-sized Digigear (Digigear™ System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle
- Air Rotor
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool
- Braided Line Ready Spool
- Waterproof Drag System
- Carbon ATD
- Machined Aluminum Screw In Handle
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller)
- Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover)Learn More
Daiwa BG is equipped with a machined aluminum body and body cover providing strength and internal part stability. To increase the strength in the form of corrosion and scratch resistance, Daiwa has Black Anodized the body and body cover. The anodization process allows for better adhesion to the aluminum and will not chip or peal like a painted surface, extending the brilliant look of the BG spinning series.
OVER-SIZED DIGIGEAR™ (DIGIGEAR™ SYSTEM)
Daiwa BG spinning series have integrated the largest drive gear in the history of Daiwa spinning reels. The benefit to having this oversized gear increases gear-tooth contact points, this provides smoother and extended gear life as well as more power and increased torque.
Solid Screw-In Handle
Daiwa’s Screw-in-Handle design provides zero movement or play between the main gear and handle arm. This lack of movement offers the angler both confidence and control when rotating the handle.
The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
The ABS spool's maximized core diameter and reversed taper mean 100% useable line. No "dead" line buried in a deep core. You can fill it with line right up to the edge of the spool lip without fear of tangles. ABS cause less casting friction for longer and easier casting. The huge spool diameter line flow freely in larger coils and produces less line memory coil.Smaller spool diameter means line flows in tighter coils as well.
Starting at: $79.99
A smartly priced reel that can match the performance of many more expensive models. The Carbon Light Material Housing was designed with the LT concept of light but tough, in mind. The carbon-based material is light yet very strong making the reel easy to manage over the long haul. A machined aluminum handle is a comfortable, strong connection to the main gear of the spinning reel. The Air Rotor and Air Bail designs reduce the weight, yet efficiently disperse the pressure of the line over the bail to the whole part. The reel is extremely smooth utilizing 5 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing to maximize performance. In a world of you get what you pay for, the Daiwa Exceler LT series of reels gives you more design technology and concept than reels twice the price.
Exceler LT Features:
- Carbon Light Material Housing
- LT Concept
- Machined Aluminum Screw-In Handle
- Air Rotor and Airbail
- 1000D, 2500D, 3000D and 4000D come in 5.2 : 1 gear ratios
- 2500D XH comes in 6.2:1