13 Fishing Archangel - Ice-Tec - Shimano Baitrunner OC Reels
13 Fishing Archangel
Built in Japan with the best components, materials, and craftsmanship this world hast to offer, the Archangel (Kaiju) is the most sensitive and responsive rod on the planet. Every aspect of the rod has been painstakingly studied, designed, and obsessed about; from the Torzite guides, to the exact number of thread wraps, to the precise weight in grams of the butt cap (X.XX grams); no aspect of the rod has been overlooked.
The incredible sensitivity and awesome abrasion resistance mean less lost lures and fish. Whether you're fishing the frozen waters of Lake Winnibigoshish in Minnesota or angling the Archipelago in Sweden, PowerPro ICE Line is a weapon of mass extraction. Add this to your arsenal of terminal tackle and fight the fish...PowerPro ICE Line is fire in the hole!
All ICE colors available in these (LB) Sizes: 5lb, 8lb, 10lb, 15lb,
Spool Sizes: 50yd
- Less Water Retention
- More Flexible
- Superior Abrasion Resistance
- Ultra Sensitive
- Better Knot Performance
- Smaller Diameter
The new Baitrunner OC gives you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better castability, better line lay, less backlash, wind knots or tangles, less friction on the line, larger, more comfortable grips, a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors.
Baitrunner OC Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Saltwater
- Models Offered: 3
- Key Feature: Baitrunner system
- Ball Bearings: 3
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 15-25
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 28-36
Baitrunner OC Reel Features
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- S A-RB bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Varispeed alters the speed of the oscillation cam to provide a consistent spool speed. This results in an even line lay that provides excellent castability and manageability.
- Propulsion Line Management System contains a new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.